Registered: 1121184188 Posts: 177
As a member of this forum, you agree to the following RULES and CONSEQUENCES.
1. Prior to posting questions regarding CHSFS programs and policies/procedures, it is recommended that you contact the Intake Department and/or relevant Country Program Manager so that your questions(2) can be addressed thoroughly and accurately.
2. Absolutely no profanity or explicit sexual references are allowed on this board. This includes attempts to circumvent the word, or any other form of word “ma4k9ing.” Another example would be as@#$%e.
3. The posts made express the views and opinions of the author and not that of CHSFS or CHSFS staff, and you agree not to hold CHSFS or CHSFS staff liable for these posts.
4. Personal attacks on someone or on CHSFS just because of disagreement with their point of view will not be tolerated. It is unacceptable to judge, condemn or otherwise vilify anyone or an agency that does not have your same opinion.
5. There will be no comments posted that could be construed as sexist, homophobic, racist or demeaning to any disability, age, politics, or religion or to any individual or group including CHSFS the agency and its staff.
6. You are not permitted to use this forum to make money. There will be no soliciting people to purchase a product from you. Nor are any public invitations to other forums allowed.
7. If one or more of the above rules is broken there will be consequences as explained below.
While CHSFS and the administrator of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. However, when at all possible, CHSFS will implement the following consequences for violation of any of the above rules. Harassing the administrator about the consequences is not allowed.
1. Post Violation: A thread determined to be in violation of the Rules will be locked or removed.
2. Individual User First Violation: A warning will be issued privately via email to the user who has made the violation.
3. Individual User Second Violation: The user will be banned from the forum and notified by private email that such a ban has occurred.